Floor Coverings International serves the East Cobb area by providing top-quality commercial flooring to our customers. We are experienced in choosing and installing flooring for office buildings, hotels, retail shops, and many more commercial locations. Also, our partnerships with nationally-recognized flooring manufacturers allow us to offer our products at affordable prices.
Our team of designers and installers are experienced in a wide variety of commercial flooring projects, so we know what types of flooring work best commercially. Commercial flooring needs to be durable and able to handle a lot of wear and tear. We will help you choose samples that work well as commercial flooring, assist you in designing your new floor, and perform a quick, efficient installation.
We partner with manufacturers such as Armstrong, Shaw, and Daltile to bring you a large array of styles, colors, and textures of commercial flooring to choose from. Call us today and we can help you transform your commercial space!
- Commercial flooring is available in all types of colors and styles, so make sure to choose a color that goes with the rest of your commercial space’s decor
- Most flooring options with commercial-level durability are also very easy to clean, because they are designed to withstand heavy traffic
- Many commercial flooring products are also eco-friendly, so you can be earth-concious while re-designing your commercial space
Also consider that:
- Make sure to evaluate the moisture exposure and traffic levels of the space where you want to install your new commercial flooring. This way, you know how durable the product you purchase should be.
- Some extra-durable commercial flooring products are difficult to remove, so choose your flooring wisely!
- It is important to consider the traction levels of commercial flooring, especially if it will see a lot of foot traffic.